Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekly Wrap Up


What a week!!! I am so glad it is over. I have had a horrible flare up with the fibromyalgia and an ER visit for chest pain. Just the low potassium again I guess. I am finally starting to feel a little better. 

 Colleen's favorite chicken took ill the end of last week and we have been nursing her trying against the odds to help her make it and we came home today and she had scratched her neck wide open. Thankfully Daddy was here and could take care of Stella and put her out of her misery. What would we do without daddies? We will miss you Stella. Colleen has lost 2 fish and a chicken in 4 days. I am not sure how much more she can take. I am not sure how much more I can take.

The City Swim Meet is tomorrow. If the kids do well, we will have to go back on Sunday. Although I do not relish the thought of 2 days at a swim meet, it would be nice to have some happy around here.

On the happy side, we were able to cancel Colleen's appointment for tests at UT this week because her stomach is feeling much better. Thank you Lord! 

No comments:

Post a Comment